Friday, April 27, 2007

Harry's Coming!

I can't deny it. I'm a Harry freak.

And I just saw pictures from the movie that's coming out in July -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. So, here's my pick of the best photos.

All I can say is it's a good thing the movie's coming out before the book, or I'd have to read the book on one sitting to finish it before going to the movie. This way I'll be able to take my time.

(Okay. Who's planning on cheating and reading the last chapter first? Not ME. I've sworn all my friends to secrecy too, not to let on what happens if they get there before me.)



Harry, en route to Hogwarts


Sirius Black


Crazy Luna


and Hermione.

Less than 3 months away!


A good, stable adult with love and tolerance in his heart is about the best therapy a child can have.~~~L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the Scientology religion


No comments: